Pi Sigma Epsilon is constantly seeking opportunities to bring a "Business Advantage for Life" to new colleges and universities while continually developing our existing chapters.
As members of the Growth & Expansion Committee, Alumni Ambassadors will serve as an extension of the Pi Sigma Epsilon National Headquarters Staff. You will help train existing chapters and upcoming colonies in recruitment, retention and make visits to chapters when necessary to work with the chapter officers.
Quality growth is our top priority and who better to help us with that than our alumni? Alumni Ambassadors will receive comprehensive training, applicable reimbursements, and national recognition for their work.
1. Attend a Regional Conference and/or National Convention
2. 5+ travel days for PSE annually, based on availability
3. Complete Carew DPS training (paid for by PSE)
4. Become a PSE life member
- Appointed by PSE Leadership. Apply below!
1. Act as a consultant for new and/or struggling local chapters
2. Visit prospective campus to be the face of PSE & support expansion
3. Help coordinate and lead new local Winter Retreats
Score the first round of the National Awards Program from anywhere in the world!
- Time Commitment: Approximately 10-15 hours in the month of February
The link to sign up to judge for us is https://smr.to/p60332, deadline is February 5th, 2020.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Score the onsite final round of the National Awards Program at the National Convention
- Time Commitment: 4-8 hours in Norfolk, VA at the 2020 National Convention
Add to your portfolio by providing content such as articles and photos to Pi Sigma Epsilon's magazine, Dotted Lines, produced three times a year
- Time Commitment: Varies on availability
Email email@example.com for more information
Facilitate a workshop or speak at a PSE event such as a Regional Conference or National Convention
- Time Commitment: 3+ hours of development, 1 hour onsite, any applicable travel time
Assist Pi Sigma Epsilon Staff with tasks such as registration at a Regional Conference or National Convention
- Time Commitment: 4-7 hours per day available
Get paired with a student to role play the Carew sales process before the competition. Those that coach are eligible to judge the competition.
- Time Commitment: 1-2 hours preparation, 4-8 hours onsite
Committee members develop and distribute the Pro-Am scenario, support marketing and training for the competition, and execute the on-site event at Regionals and Nationals. This select committee is focused on continuously heightening the learning and networking experience for our member. Do you have what it takes? Apply below! Pro-Am Leadership team will contact you in regards to the interview process and next steps in the consideration process.
- Time Commitment: 2 hours per month, 8+ hours on the competition days
Committee members develop and distribute speaking prompts, support marketing and training for the competition, and execute the on-site event at Regionals and Nationals. Apply below! Pro-Am Leadership team will contact you in regards to the interview process and next steps in the consideration process.
- Time Commitment: 2 hours per month leading up to the competitions, 4+ hours on the competition day