Why Collegians Should Join PSE
Already Joined and Paid Through a Local Chapter?
You already are a member, but you need to register right here online.
It's easy for you get active again. If we still have a valid login for you, pay and rejoin right here. You will not owe an initiation fee. If you can't log in because your information is out of date, contact us to help you update it and rejoin.
Here are some of the benefits that are available with your collegian membership with Pi Sigma Epsilon
- Pro-Am Sell-A-Thon
- BOSS Games
- Pi Sigma Epsilon is a Professional Fraternity. As opposed to a social fraternity, a professional fraternity is a specialized organization which limits its membership to a specific field of education. Professional fraternities exist at colleges and universities offering courses that lead to degrees in these fields of study. The fraternity organizes its group life specifically to promote professional competency and achievement within its field — as well as providing social opportunities and lifelong affiliation for its members.
- Fostering of Lifelong Friendships
- Open to all majors
- Ability to attend Regional Conferences & National Convention to promote training and leadership opportunities.
- Access to countless nationwide Job Postings
- Marketplace Career Fair at National Convention with our Corporate Partners
- Hands-on experience through sales, marketing, market research and community service projects
- Personal development through leadership positions
- Individual Chapter Awards and over $50,000 in Scholarships Available
- Discount Car Insurance
- PSE Credit Card
- Discount Car Rental Waive under 25 Fee
- Discount Mobile Phone Service
- Discount Identity Theft Protection Services
- Discount Career Consulting Services
Feel free to contact us to learn more. Or, here is where you join right now!