The Pi Sigma Epsilon National Educational Foundation exists to advance sales and marketing education. With this purpose in mind, the National Awards Program was created to recognize individual & chapter accomplishments in these areas.
Do you want to showcase a great chapter project? Are you proud of your accomplishments? Want to share your triumphs with the world? This is your chance to obtain national recognition for your chapter, individual members, advisors and sponsoring associations.
If you chapter hasn’t participated in the past, don’t worry…now is the time to start!
Don’t miss out on the chance to get the most out of your PSE experience!
Volunteer to Judge
The Call for Entries contains the explanation of each of the awards that are part of the National Awards Program, including criteria and submission guidelines.
- 1-Nov: We are happy to release the 2017 Call for Entries, featuring our newest award, Top Social Media Strategy!
- NOTE: after a trial year in 2016, the Top Promotional Campaign competition will not be continued in 2017.
For chapters wishing to compete in a Top Chapter competition, click here to download the Chapter Fact Sheet template.
2017 Intent To Compete
Awards Q&A Conference Calls
- NEXT CALL: (TENTATIVE) Sunday, March 26th, 6-7pm CST
Submit Your Entries
Written Entries are submitted using the SmarterSelect tool. If you do not already have a free account from previous years' competitions, you will be able to create one using the tool's website (follow any program link to access):
- Lewis F. Gordon Top Gold Chapter
- William H. Harris Top Silver Chapter
- Lloyd L. Antle Top Amethyst Chapter
- Top New Chapter
- Most Improved Chapter
- The President's Award for Special Merit
- Whan Challenger Award
- Top Management Team
- Top PSE Salesperson
- Top Project Manager
- Top Alumni Advisor
- Top Faculty Advisor
- Top Marketing/Sales Project - Chapter
- Top Marketing/Sales Project - Client
- Top Marketing/Sales Project - Not For Profit
- Top Marketing Research Project
- Top Professional Development Program
- Top Chapter Recruitment Program
- Top Social Media Strategy