You’re making the right decision by wanting to learn more about your son or daughter’s involvement in PSE. Please take a few minutes to learn more about the benefits PSE provides.
What is Pi Sigma Epsilon? PSE is the only national, professional, fraternity for men and women in the fields of sales, marketing and management. While these business fields are our focus, we are open to ALL majors. PSE gives its members the opportunity to gain hands-on experience, participate in conferences both regionally and nationally, and network with top executives through PSE’s corporate partners. Currently we have over 60 active chapters at Universities across the United States.
While we have a greek name, we are a professional fraternal organization versus a social fraternity. We adhere to strict rules against hazing, drinking and harassment, as outlined in our Risk Management Policy. You can read our policy here.
How will my son or daughter benefit from being in PSE? There is a wide range of opportunities that a PSE student has both during and after college. Each PSE chapter is run similar to a small business, enabling students to develop and utilize their unique skills. PSE gives students excellent learning opportunities. Members apply the skills they learn in the classroom by doing chapter sales and marketing projects and community service activities.
- SCHOLARSHIPS! Your son or daughter can apply for a scholarship during their time in PSE. Each year at the National Convention, PSE gives away approximately $60,000 in scholarships! For a parent, this is really exciting! The check is made out to the student’s University to defray the cost of the student's education.
- Experience and Leadership Skills During their time in PSE, your son or daughter will evolve into a true leader. Each chapter has a multitude of leadership opportunities, whether it is the project manager for one of the sales and marketing projects, or as a member of the executive board within the chapter. PSE HQ provides opportunities for additional leadership training.
- Competitions PSE offers the opportunity to participate locally and nationally in several competitions, while learning new skills. For example, the Pro-Am Sell-A-Thon pairs students with real sales professionals that coach and teach them current sales concepts. The Pro-Am also allows students to learn about and sell a product in a professional setting.
- Awards PSE also offers an awards competition each year at the national convention. Chapters compete in several award categories, including: Top Chapter, Top Professional Development Program, Top Marketing/Sales Project, and many more. There are also individual award competitions, including Top PSE Salesperson, Top Project Manager and Whan Challenger (for excellent leadership skills). These awards offer an exceptional opportunity for students and chapters to showcase their accomplishments from the previous year.
- Career Opportunities PSE helps prepare students for life after college in many ways. Our national website has sections available to students searching for jobs, including in PSE’s job board and resume posting. These areas allow PSE members exclusive access to view positions and to post their resume, viewable to over 50 employers nationwide, including several Fortune 500 companies! You will notice that PSE has partnerships with several national corporations. PSE members benefit from these relationships year round by receiving support, guest speakers, project ideas, learning opportunities, internships and great jobs!
To learn more about the PSE member benefits, check out the PSE Members Benefits page. Here you will find a detailed description of all the PSE opportunities your son or daughter can take advantage of: Member Benefits.
How can you help? There are many ways you can help your son or daughter throughout their time in PSE. Here are a few suggestions:
- Learn about PSE.
- Encourage your son or daughter to become involved in leadership roles in their chapters.
- Support their attendance at Regional Conferences and National Convention
- Ask them about the activities they are participating in.
- Help them experience the learning opportunity of a lifetime by giving them the gift of a National Convention registration packet.
Feel free to contact PSE National Headquarters at any time with questions, comments or to get more information on PSE and our member benefits. Our number is 414-328-1952.
The Following are Benefits You Can Take Advantage of as the Parent of a PSE Student
Exclusive Pi Sigma Epsilon Worldwide Hotel Discount Program
PSE members, friends and family now have access to a worldwide inventory of hotels at exclusive discounted rates. Whether travelling for work or pleasure, individually or in a group, domestically or abroad, you can take advantage of savings that may exceed 50% and average 10-20% below best available rates. Any hotel, anywhere, anytime.
Click to Access: Exclusive PSE Worldwide Hotel Discount Program
Username: PSE (all caps)
Password: PSE (all caps)
Hint: click Remember Me to bypass login next time
Or call: 800-892-2136, code “PSE"
Save time and money. Let us negotiate the best deals and comparison price for you.
"PSE is a great way to meet tomorrow's leaders . . . and interact with the educators who are preparing them for leadership!"
- Mark Liston, Valpak (Recruiter)
"I would say that COO Training is one of the best leadership developement trainings one can receive and is well worth going through"
- Scott Cross, University of Georgia
"Being involved with such a great organization and seeing it come to life with all the other chapters makes nationals an experience I will never forget! I recommend anyone who wants to grow individually and with their chapter should attend, be involved and see that PSE really is your business advantage for life!"
- Brittany Bodi, University of Toledo
"The National Convention is a truly great opportunity to network with recruiters, develop professionallly, and share camaraderie with fellow members of Pi Sigma Epsilon. It was an experience I will never forget!"
- Justin Prasifka, University of Missouri
"We love Pi Sigma Epsilon. The students are cream of the crop in their professionalism, networking, and sales skills. Some of our best interns and full-time recruits came to us through PSE. It's relationships with organizations like PSE that keep us connected to the best and the brightest of students."
- Heather Price and Michael Van Grinsven, Northwestern Mutual