About News America Marketing®
News America Marketing, a subsidiary of News Corp [NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV] is the premier marketing partner of some of the world’s most well-known brands. From our iconic Sunday coupon insert, SmartSource Magazine®, to our innovative digital savings platforms like Checkout 51, News America Marketing’s advertising and promotion programs are an integral part of America’s shopping routine. We reach millions of consumers each day through our network of 1,950+ publications1, 55,880+ retail stores2, and mobile savings apps. Since 1988, we have delivered advertising and promotions that are proven to help brands succeed.
Come Join Us!
Are you a recent college-graduate with a passion for sales?
Do you want to build a meaningful and lucrative career in sales and sales management?
If you are a savvy individual with your sight set on joining a winning culture with maximum growth potential, then this is your chance to learn from the best.
We are seeking future sales leaders to join our Sales Development Program as Account Coordinators.
In this role, you will work on account teams and learn how to:
- Sell marketing, advertising, and consumer-promotion solutions to major consumer-packaged goods clients, many of them Fortune 500 companies
- Assist your manager with critical sales activities and projects
- Acting as a liaison between clients and internal departments
- Participating in sales calls
- Handling production materials
- Processing orders and contracts
- Coordinating client presentations
- Analyzing customer data
Our commitment to you:
During the course of our intensive sales-training program, you will learn how to build and manage client relationships by working closely with managers and mentors, while gaining a thorough understanding of our company, clients, and the industry as a whole.
We offer an impressive benefits package that includes Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, 401K, and many more.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA is a must (transcript is required for interviews)
- Some sales-related experience in a competitive environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A strong work ethic with initiative and follow-through
- Effective problem-solving and leadership skills
- A strong desire for a career in sales management
- Account Coordinators may be required to travel up to 30% (some or all of which may include driving)
- You may be required to lift up to 25 pounds
For more information on News America Marketing, please visit us at https://www.newsamerica.com/