Specializing in technical placements, Apex Systems was listed by Inc Magazine as one of the 500 the fastest growing private companies in America.
Since it’s formation in 1995, Apex has continued its aggressive growth and gained market share over its competitors. We are an expanding mid - sized company with significant opportunities for advancement.
For more information on Apex Systems visit www.apexcareers.com
We are looking for competitive, self-motivated individuals who have the drive to succeed and contribute to our next level of growth. We are not looking for experienced recruiters, or technical gurus. Technical knowledge is not an up front requirement. This is a great entry/mid-level position for someone eager to develop a long-term career in sales and rapidly advance to management positions.
What better way to learn how to sell staffing solutions than to actually learn the ropes hands-on by recruiting first? A recruiter is responsible for placing qualified candidates with top companies throughout the Nation. We provide thorough training and teach recruiters how to:
- Utilize established, proven recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract and contract-to-hire employment as well as given the opportunity to develop your own creative recruiting methods
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications meet open positions
Conduct skills testing, office interviews, reference checks and background investigations
Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiating contract terms
- Prepare candidates for the client interview process
- Build professional relationships with contract employees through lunch meetings and on site visits
- Network for new business opportunities and referrals.
Additionally we train and teach you the skills necessary to prepare you for your next role. Specifically:
- Management and leadership skills
- Relationship building
- How to develop and mentor others
- Negotiation skills
- A successful applicant must:
- Have a Bachelors degree
- Be a self starter
- Have a strong competitive drive to be the best
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude with energy and enthusiasm
We offer great benefits such as:
- Competitive Base Salary with Bonuses and Commission opportunities
- 401k Retirement Plan with a company match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (Apex pays premiums at 100%)
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Training and Advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Birthdays Off
- Philanthropic Opportunities
- Referral Program
- Partial Gym Membership Paid (after one year of service)
- Team Building Events
Our environment is fast-paced and recruiters work in an open area called ‘the pit’ where they work together as a team to get positions filled for our clients. This creates such a strong culture that 87% of our employees surveyed say they are committed to make Apex a long-term career. Opportunities for advancement are solely based on performance, so working hard can move you up the corporate ladder quickly as we grow into one of the Nation’s top technical staffing firms.